Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Bump at 16 Weeks

Here we GROW! My first "bump" picture to be posted on the blog. It was a long day at work...I'm not looking so fresh...but I know that's not what anyone's interested in anyway.

4 comments:

Wells Family said...

Oh, i love it!!! I kept a photo diary of my belly, my co-worker took a picture every week, and I'm so glad that I did it; it's hilarious to look back and see that belly grow! Can't wait to see you guys!

Clh03uga said...

Yay Allison!!!! You're so cute!!! Love it!

Mollypants said...

Hi Allison! You look so cute pregnant. I voted girl (I've been right with Drena, both of Meghan's, and about a billion others, so I think I'm going to go into business as a baby psychic)...but I'm not too confident on yours. Knock on wood - twins/one of each? Who knows, didn't Erin not find out twins until 20 weeks?

Allison D said...

Thanks girls! Ya'll are too kind. Yeah, Erin found out she was having TWO at 20 weeks. I think we all have weird dreams as a result of her experience now.