Our baby girl turned one month old yesterday. I know her babyhood is going to fly by at warp speed so I find myself trying to soak up her sweetness every chance I get. I've found that my mommy experience is serving me well. With Marshall, I think I spent a good bit of time with my nose stuck in parenting books trying to figure out if he was growing and eating and sleeping right. I now know they don't stay as tiny babies forever and that these fleeting days are ones that I need hold on to and ingrain in my mind as much as possible. All to soon she will be rolling, laughing, crawling and then walking and talking just like her big brother. And as much as I LOVE Marshall at 2 years and 8 months old, I look back and wish I had appreciated his baby days just a little more.
- The perfect addition to our family with her sweet, laid back demeanor.
- A fabulous napper...she sleeps a lot more than M did, for sure!
- Has kept her beautiful, dark brown hair (with a cute cowlick on tip)
- Has dark, steely blue eyes
- Is going to bed around 9:00 PM and waking when big brother does around 6:30 AM. I'm getting up with her about twice a night these days...she goes back to sleep fairly easy for us right now.
- Is nursing like a champ.
- Enjoys car rides, walks in the stroller and being outdoors in the cool weather (where she is usually napping or hanging in the Baby Bjorn).
- Has been showing us some tiny smiles for some time now...but still waiting for the "real" thing.
Height: 20.5 inches (25-50%)
Weight: 9 lbs 1 oz (50-75%)
| Sleepy baby, love this pose. |
2 comments:
Sounds like y'all are adjusting great with sweet little Summer. Hudson sleeps in that same position with his arms over his head early mornings in my bed and I love it!
Oh my goodness, she is just precious!
Post a Comment