Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tailgating. It's changed.

I'm short on time these days but determined to document these early days with Summer.  Every day is a new adventure with her and we love her so much!

We hauled it up to Athens on Saturday, newborn baby in tow.  I must have really been itching to get out of the house because I am pretty sure this was a little more work than it was worth.   But the weather was going to be pretty cool and we had a chance to catch up with a few good friends. I did, however, change a poopie diaper in a truck bed, breastfeed in the backseat, and sneak my 2 year old into a girls dorm bathroom only to find out that the he didn't have to go #2 anymore. Oh, and I had to wear a mens collar shirt because I have nothing cute that fits me right now.  It was comical and a little tiring, but worth it - especially for the photo ops.





4 comments:

Drena said...

Girlfriend, you are brave! Hats off to ya!

Renee said...

I LOVE Marshall's shirt! So cute!

Carrie Beth said...

You are brave but I have always thought the more you get out early on the easier it makes it to do things like this. So glad y'all had a good time. And, you know I have to comment on her bow...love it!!!

Amy Penny said...

Aww, Summer's first tailgate! Marshall's shirt is hilarious!