I'm three weeks into my Digital 101 class at the Showcase School of Photography. I am learning so much more than I expected and really look forward to Tuesday nights! ...you know, ridin' down the highway listening to normal music and stoppin' for a Starbuck's on the way for a treat. Sometimes I even get to car-pool with my friend who lives down the road and engage in a full 40 minutes of girl chat! A weekly night off really feels good!
In addition to all the perks mentioned above, my photography skills seems to actually be improving! Hooray for making use out of this very nice DSLR camera I got for Mother's Day! Here are a few fun shots I've recently captured - in MANUAL mode!
4 comments:
you're doing a great job, allison. you won't regret showcase!
Looking good! I love the one of him looking between his legs. :-)
Good for you! I love the one of him peeping through his legs! Brought a smile to my face.
I am SOOO jealous of your camera! We have a pretty good point and shoot but am hoping that we can buy a good camera soon. Thank you so much for the advice about the stove knobs. I was thinking about it about three months ago before Connor ever became interested in them. I will be buying those this week. Thanks again and Marshall is an absolute doll!
Post a Comment