Everyone knows I'm a total sucker for deals, especially free deals. Shutterfly.com is running an awesome promotion right now to help get the word out about their 2010 holiday collection. Anyone who has a blog can publish a post about them and get 50 free cards. Now that is brilliant marketing, people.
I love getting mail...you know, the old fashion kind that you pull out of your mailbox. And I especially love Christmas cards. As you know, they in all forms...standard greetings, family pix, pix of kiddos and dogs, full-page updates...I love them all! They are just plain fun. They hang on our pantry door for several months. And I have a really hard time letting them go when the season is over. It's a good thing we don't have a basement.
I'm still waiting to capture the perfect shot of Little Dog for this year's card...but in the meantime I've been browsing all sorts of cute Christmas card designs on Shutterfly. I love that they are offering premium card stock this year....I'm one of those weirdos that actually pays attention to that stuff....as in, "ooooh, ahhhh, feel this paper!" A few of my favorites so far are this one and that one.
Oh, and one more thing I really love about Shutterfly is their photo books. My sister-in-law turned me onto them and I have to say they are just plain awesome. And they take up about 1/10th of the space of a traditional photo album.
Check 'em out! And if you want in on the free deal too, click here. 'Tis the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment