Sunday, October 31, 2010

How-wo-ween

I tried to soak in every single minute of cuteness this Halloween since I realized this is most likely our last opportunity to determine what his costume will be.   When I say he was cute...I mean seriously CUTE!  Lucky for us, he is still a big fan of Mickey, so when we decided to suit him up in his cousin Gabe's old costume (who is now 11!) he was just as happy as we were....and boy, are we making sure Aunt Jennifer gets her money's worth out of those costumes she bought back in the day!

Marshall's fan club (AKA his four grandparents) came over for pizza and helped us man the candy bowl.  He is such a lucky and loved little guy.

Our neighbor's daughter made Marshall a very special trick-o-treat bag with his name and the year on it.   He declared that it was "my purse" when we first started down the street and we all hit the ground with laughter.    What can I say, he spends a lot of time with his momma.  :) 

Happy Halloween, everyone!



3 comments:

Renee said...

SOOOO cute!!

Drena said...

precious!

Stephanie Gallman said...

Ahhh...He is so sweet in that costume! I think Halloween is starting to be come one of my favorite holidays because of all the cute kids and their costumes. Glad you guys had a good holiday! xoxo