Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dancin'

When Marshall isn't running around in the buff screaming with glee, he can usually be found hangin' out near the iPod listening to some of his favorite tunes.  The ones that really get him goin' these days include the Elmo soundtrack, Veggie Tales Sunday School Songs, The Temptations...and since it is hotter than the blistering sun here in Suwanee, we've been trying to chill with some Buffet while we fold laundry.   I finally caught him in action last Friday when he wasn't looking.





19 months is hands-down the most exhausting age for mom and dad...but luckily it is also the most entertaining and fun!  He's such a hoot and we love him to bits.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

He is so FUN!

You know those Kirchners... they love to dance!

BARB said...

For a minute there, I thought it
was Uncle Moe dancing to the Temps!

Carrie Davis said...

So cute! Dances just like his momma :)

Justin and Kristin said...

That is hilarious! He is so cute! I know you said he was exhausting but I bet he is so much fun!