It's the beach I know and love and the place that my family always went. The last time Marshall was there he didn't see the sunshine or feel the sand because he was still in the cooker. During that trip Michael and I made note to ourselves - this was going to be the last beach trip of its kind for a very long time. Heh, heh, heh, boy was it! All joking aside, I was so excited to take Marshall to Hilton Head with us for his very first time. First time staying at the "Kelly Resort & Spa" (aka my aunt and uncle's house), first time running on a flat, sandy beach, first time checking out the boats at Harbor Town! It was so fun to share it with him.
Michael was attending the Associated General Contractors Convention during our stay but we were still able to get plenty fun family time while we were down there. Plus, we brought along one of our very best babysitters - Grandma! We were so lucky to have mom come with us to hang with Marshall in the evenings giving us the opportunity to enjoy the evening events. It was a win-win for all of us!
(I've got a long way to go with mastering the new camera...we cheated a bunch on the auto mode but I still tried to get fancy a few times)
Marshall lasted on the beach about as long as it took us to haul all of our gear and equipment down there. Apparently he is not a huge fan of "sand". At least we got a few good pictures before he made that decision.
Admiring the horses at the Sea Pines stables.
The big tree at Harbor Town where the same guy still sings for the kiddos at night (the same guy that was there when I was a kid, that is!) Can't wait till M can stay up late enough to enjoy it!
Marshall got the big boy VIP tour of Station #6 from Uncle Moe.
Love, love, love this boy.








1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great trip! We're thinking about going to HH in August.
Post a Comment