We made it to the zoo right after it opened only to find out that, apparently, Fridays are THE day for field trips. Whoops, I don't think Carrie or I even thought about that...there were lots of kids, I mean LOTS...and not enough chaperons! Considering the chaos, our kiddos did really great and managed to have a really fun day together. Charlotte and M seem to have a mutual love for each other. M spends most of the time staring at C, amused and entertained by all she has to say, do and sing. And Charlotte treats M like her little brother (he's good practice for her new role coming this October). We've also learned that she likes Marshall so much that she has "Pretend Marshall" who pals around with her when we aren't there. It's all a little too cute for words...so here are a few pix from our adventure:
And one more...I managed to stick the camera out in front of Marshall's face when he saw the giant elephant...priceless!
Thanks, Carrie and Charlotte!




2 comments:
awesome pics! It was our pleasure -so glad you guys could come out with us! I do agree that there is no love lost betwee M and C - they seem to click!
Marshall's face in that last picture is precious!
Post a Comment