Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Secret is finally out!


Hurray! Louie and Naomi are headed to the chapel!

I have never claimed to be the world's best secret keeper...but I managed to keep my mouth shut long enough for Louie to buy the ring and pop the question to Naomi last weekend. I was so impressed at his strategic approach to the whole ordeal...talk about doing it the right way...he took her dad out to dinner, met her mom and step-dad a few days later, bought a beautiful ring and solicited the help of his mom and sister, took her to a romantic dinner, booked a hotel room in AThens, the whole nine yards! It was all well worth it because she said "Yes".

So proud and happy for them both!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I'm so happy too! And good job helping on the ring. :) I can't wait to be a Kirchner... and secretly, I can't wait to be Aunt Naomi!