I'm really, really glad that this Halloween lived up to all the hype around our house. We have been sporting the Buzz costume for a month now so I was a little worried it would loose its luster when the big night finally came around. Mr. Marshall was a trick-o-treatin' fool and he loved every minute of it...having his grandparents there to ooh and ahhh at him, passing out candy to our neighbor kids, and then finally the mad dash around the neighborhood. He was out there for two full hours with two home-base rest breaks...this kid just didn't want to stop. He was quite the friendly neighbor as well. If any of the folks would have invited him in for coffee, I'm pretty sure he would have walked right in and made himself at home at their kitchen table. The whole night had me cracking up. Definitely the best Halloween yet!
Oh, and thank heavens our pediatric dentist is taking candy donations to send to soldiers overseas. Just dropped off SEVEN pounds of extra candy we had around our house after Monday evening's event. This momma would stand no chance against that mound of temptation. (Don't worry, I did save some for the guy who did all the work collecting it....)
 |
| Mike and I get costume credit this year! |
 |
| Just a little door-bell happy...ding dong, ding dong, ding dong! |
 |
| Baby Sister sportin' the holiday colors. |
 |
| City taxes bought us a special treat from our local cops. :) |
 |
| Space Ranger on a mission. |
1 comment:
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment