Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Daily Chuckles

I can't tell you how many times a day I hear or see my kids do something hilarious or amazing or downright surprising.  I'm so lucky to be able to witness them all...and I try my best to remember them so I can share them with Michael when he gets home from work.  Like yesterday when we were strolling by the City Hall building and Marshall told me he wanted to live in there.  I told him that people work in that building, but they don't live there.  Then he said, "I want to work in city hall.  People will ask me for money and I will say, 'ok, here you go'. "  Or how he devoured the chocolate banana pops we made for lunch and demanded one more...and then I realized he had managed to eat everything but the banana...not an ounce of chocolate left on it (now that takes talent, huh?). 

But Monday was one of the best.  I was coming back down the street from an evening run and I saw this...

He wanted his OWN baby carrier...and luckily Michael is a creative dad!

Baby Buzz

2 comments:

Amy Penny said...

Oh my word, that Marshall is too funny/adorable.

Today Nate had his toy camel and was insisting that "the camel says humps, humps, humps" nice.

Clh03uga said...

Absolutely presh! Love it!!!