| If I were a good blogger, I would have documented the story behind the pink princess umbrella... it's on my "list", promise. |
There are two car seats in the back of my SUV now. Chores are finished, bills are up to date, kitchen is stocked with frozen food and snacks. We are in a holding pattern that feels all too familiar...sit and wait mode. Apparently my belly is a place that no baby wants to leave in a hurry. Marshall was 4 days late before he made his appearance. My due date is Tuesday and we are "evicting" baby sister on that day unless she decides to arrive on her own in the next 24 hours.
I can't say that being 40 weeks pregnant is particularly fun. I'm HUGE, getting anxious, texts and phone calls are starting to come in wondering about our status. I'm ready to start living our family of four instead of talking about it. I've tried to savor these last few days as a family of three before our hearts grow larger and our life together takes a turn down a new road with our baby girl in tow!
Wish us luck and see you on the "other" side!
5 comments:
canNOT wait to here about baby sister's arrival!!
praying everything is easy & fast! :-)
I know waiting at the end is the hardest, but at least you have an end in sight! So excited for you all!
Good luck Allison! You guys will be a wonderful family of four!
Good luck girlfriend! Love ya!
Thanks for posting this, I have been curious and not wanting to bother y'all! She may even already be here as I'm typing this :-) Yay!
Post a Comment