The most exciting accomplishment of all - Marshall slept in his big crib for the very first time last night. From 9 PM until about 5 AM (then I caved and brought him to our big bed). Even though I was in there every 2 to 3 hours, we still did it! I was beginning to think he was going to stay in his bassinet forever...and by next week, trust me, his arms would have been hanging out of it.
In other news, I've been making VERY slow progress toward my goal of running the UGA 5K (which is next weekend). I started out 4 weeks postpartum and could run only 2 minutes. I've slowly worked my way up...now I'm at 24 minutes. My one and only goal is to finish the darn thing running. I honestly feel like I am starting to run after never running before. It's so hard to remember that I did, in fact, just birth an almost 9 lb baby just two months ago and not get frustrated with my slow, slow recovery back to my old self.
Happy Friday, everyone! Can't wait to enjoy the predicted 77 degree weather this weekend! Especially since last weekend the weather outside looked like this at our house...

2 comments:
That is a huge accomplishment! I remember the first night that Handley slept in her crib. i was a nervous wreck, but it went really well. Don't worry about the running...you'll get there.
yay for marshall!!
Post a Comment