Friday, May 11, 2012

Boy Stuff

We have our fill of "boy stuff" around here these days.  Skinned elbows, superheros, "shoot guns", WWF wrestling matches...hilarious and fun to watch but so exhausting at the same time.  I would be lying if I said Marshall's dad didn't slightly encourage such boy things...but I know for a fact most of this is pure boy nature.   Whew, boys!

Boy stuff documented in pictures....

The night run...now that the sun lingers long after dinner and bathtime, our evening usually ends with this...a night run....as in, catch me if you can, Dad!


Balance bike, excuse me, motorcycle.  He's mastered it.  His dad has him gliding from half a mile up the road with no feet on the ground....balancing the entire way.  Oh, and there are playing cards secured to his front wheel...so you can hear is "motor "coming from a mile away.  Like father, like son.  That's all I have to say.


Superheros.  Enough said.


You wanna be the good guy or the bad guy, Mommy?


Oh, he's all boy...but he's still full of sweetness.

1 comment:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

love that last picture especially. can't wait to see you this week!