It is very quiet in our house this morning. I just got back from dropping off my baby boy at his very first day of preschool. Gulp!
He jumped out of the car and started explaining to the teachers that his school supplies where in the extra bag I sent. I blew him a big kiss and then promptly bolted out of the parking lot before the tears started flowing.
Such a bittersweet day. I'm so proud of him and excited for all that is to come...and amazed at how fast my sweet baby has grown into a big boy. I can hardly wait to pick him up and hear all about it....fingers crossed for a great first day!
5 comments:
He looks so big!
Woohoo Marshall! So happy for aloof you!
Hooray!!! Good job mommy getting him ready!
Sounds like it went great! It does get easier to take them and leave them at school, I promise!
Yay, M! I'm sure he will have tons of awesome stories to tell when you pick him up!
Post a Comment