Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not the Blog-Master Yet...

I know, I know...I haven't posted an update in almost a month. I am not worthy of the Blog. And I am not worthy of my blog readers. That being said, I apologize to all of you for being a Blog Slacker. The truth is, I think about different things I should blog about all the time, but have had a difficult time focusing on actually documenting my thoughts. And then...I realize there is way too much out there that I have not blogged about and I just start getting stressed. And who needs stress when you are throwing up every day? Luckily, the morning sickness seems to have passed so hopefully I can get back on the Blog Wagon.

So, to make a long post short...here's a run-down of recent blog worthy events:

Happy Belated Birthdays to:
  • Louie (my not so younger brother - big 2-6)
  • The Fabulous Kate

Upcoming Birthday Well Wishes:

  • Aunt Patty turns 50! The whole island of Hilton Head is having happy hour in her honor.
  • Our nephew Gabe turns 9!
Recent Travels:
  • Allison's trip to Manheim, PA - the motherland of the auto auction business
  • Association of General Contractors Convention - Sandestin, FL (formerly known as the "Skin The Chin Convention")

Recent Events:
  • Renee got hitched June 14th
  • Baby Dawson progresses past the 1st trimester and we set up some furniture for him/her
  • The purchase of our 2009 Subaru Forester (not an offical mom-mobile but close enough) and we are selling the Lexus. Check it out
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/730707152.html for details. Pass along to anyone who may be interested.
Pictures and more details coming soon. Check back in for updates!

3 comments:

Drena said...

You already got furniture??? OMG, I feel so behind. :) When do you find out gender?

Adam just said the other day that we would hardly ever get to ride in his miata again. Baby Brouillard will be crusin' in the bug and envoy mostly.

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

hey girl!!! (i "found" you through drena's blog)
guess what?! i'm pregnant too! january 24th is our edd. are you delivering at gwinnett med.? cooper's sis is pregnant too--she's due jan. 3rd--maybe the two of y'all will be in there together, haha! :-)

Sara said...

Allison,

Congratulations on your preganancy! I know it will be beautiful-boy or girl. Glad you are over the morning sickness. Can't believe you were in Manheim. Very close to us. And, I love Manheim-heart of the PA Dutch country.

Love,
Mrs. Achuff