
Introducing....Baby Dawson! We just went for our first ultrasound this morning. It feels so good to have official "evidence"! Our little papoose is growing quickly. She/he is a little over an inch long...we saw little arms and legs swimming around in there...she/he seems really comfy floating around in my belly. Doctor confirmed that our due date is January 1st, 2009.
Maybe we will get lucky with the first baby of the year...and a year's supply of free diapers!
I'm still in awe of the miracle we were finally able to see today. Three more weeks and we will get to see him/her in 3-D! SO EXCITED! Stay tuned for more...
In other news:
- Memorial Day cookout last weekend was a blast...Kirchners and Dawsons gathered together at our place for a cookout and margaritas ever-so-lovingly made by me. Heck, may as well help others enjoy the pleasures I'm missing right now.
- Aunt Karen came to visit us this week...always fun to catch up. The ladies joined mom and her "book club" friends yesterday the Sex and the City movie. Hilarious!
- Less than 2 weeks to go until Ren walks down the aisle!
9 comments:
What week will you be at the 3D? I'm not going until July 1. Will you find out the sex? Sounds like you will know before me. I'm jealous!! :) Glad first appointment went well!
Glad the appointment went well! If the baby comes this year you will get an extra tax deduction!
3D is at week 12 girls! I'm so pumped. My sister-in-law (who's nurse) thinks we may be able to find out if it is a boy or a girl during that ultrasound. I forgot to even ask when we were there at the doctor...doh! I was in awe...couldn't think straight.
Fingers crossed for that tax deductions...we've definitely thought about that. Ha!
Yes, pray it is this year. That way you won't pay 2 health care deductibles! Baby Dawson looks very cute in there all nice and "floaty". I'm thinking girl...
I had an ultrasound yesterday at 12 weeks and we couldn't tell. Or it is a girl. Or my son is not too well endowed.
The Odom family sends congratulations on Baby Dawson. I'm glad Lauren had a link to your blog.
Marylu Odom
How amazing! I'm so glad I found your blog. You can visit mine at www.joshchelseahudson.blogspot.com. Amy also has one and there is a link to hers from mine. You look great!
YAY!!! Congrats again to you and Mike! I can't wait to be a work auntie!!
Allison-
This blog is too cute! I'm glad you found me and I'm thrilled for your news. Many congratulations and be in touch!
Colleen
Post a Comment